MINI SEASON – SUMMER CAMP – ALL AGES AND LEVELS. – Help each player develop and improve initial skills regardless of level. – Refine advanced players’ skills and develop higher game IQ. – Best for kids ages 7 to 15. looking to learn or improve skills for school and or club Tryout.
- MINI SEASON: ELEMENTARY/MIDDLE SCHOOLERS – REGISTER
- MINI SEASON CLUB PLAYERS ONLY. up to 3 hrs. practice weekly.
- MINI SEASON BEGINNERS – NEW PLAYERS
- August 19 Through October 8th. See Calendar – All levels welcome “No Cuts”
- Wizard Players: $325.00 – All others: $350.00
TRYOUT are held in July and August of each year. $40.00 – REGISTER
- HIGH SCHOOL POSITION TRAINING $225.00 – 8 SESSIONS
- Refine and improve position skills to compete at the High School level.
- SATURDAYS – August 20th Thru Oct 8th see Calendar
SUMMER CAMP – Q & A: Are boys and girls welcome? Absolutely!! – Do skill level matter? No. – Our program is designed to help kids at all levels improve their volleyball fundamentals. – Will kids be split in specific groups? – Placement will be based on age and skills level.
ALL SKILLS SUMMER CAMP Every July – REGISTER
- BY AGES/LEVELS: 3 COURTS – BEGINNERS – INTERMEFIATE – ADVANCED.
- SUMMER CAMPS PARTICIPANTS MAY BE PRE-SELECTED FOR TRAVEL TEAMS TRYOUTS.
CAMP PROGRAMS TYPICAL SCHEDULES – All sessions are open to boys and girls, ages 8-16, of all abilities. Camp focuses on fundamental and skill development to fit each camper’s needs. In addition, each week will have an extra emphasis that builds upon the week before. Though highly encouraged to do so, players do not have to attend all sessions, and can join for a single session or any combination of sessions. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff and placed into groups based on age and ability level. We expect campers that complete all sessions to have a very good understanding of their individual skills: passing, setting, serving, hitting and game IQ.
- PARTICIPANTS EXPECTATION: Must have a great attitude, must be willing to give maximum effort every practice. Fundamental and advanced volleyball skills. Strategy and team play will also be covered.
- Space is limited 45 Max
- 15 Beginners Max
- 15 Intermediate
- 15 Advanced
- ATLANTIC CHRISTIAN – 4900 Summit Blvd – West Palm Beach FL
*Please note, the following information may be subject to change.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
Equipment Needed: Players need to supply their own kneepads, WATER and have at least one pair of well broken-in volleyball (court) shoes. Campers do not need to bring their own balls.
Please email coach Merlin for CAMP REGISTRATION. wizardvolley@itechwizardlive-com – 561 633-9351